In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Wednesday, February 20, 2008

14 hours journey in the dreamland..

Just woke up...
came back from my 14 hours journey in my dreamland...
strange and interesting dream...

Back in the dreamland, (So everything is not real here okie)
I was first watching some interesting and creative video clips by my church preachers..
The video clips were so interesting showing how they actually enjoy contemporarly Christian songs and my teacher and his wife even did a clip with this mouse running around to grip and put on its mouth and nose and so on..kind of funny and interesting..

Next thing I found myself squeezing in a car drove by preacher Linglee..its an old car which our church used to have..anyway..Ben was sitting beside her helping her to direct the way or watch out for the traffic. We set off from our previous church in Hougang..

We were supposed to go on a Makan Trip...(No sure is it becuz of my gastric that I am dreaming about food.)
However, we were supposed to go to Malaysia for this Makan (Malay word for Eating) Trip. Strange thing about this is..guess who else were in the car with me...
It was very packed and squeezy tho..
Haha..Joyce and (even weirdest of all) Glenn her brother were with us in this trip and two other church mates who I can't seems to figure out who they were.

The journey started..
the roads were packed with cars..
Pr.LL started driving her car down the road squeezing thru the heavy traffic..
After missing a few turns which we were supposed to make..
we ended up in a strange and amazing place..

Looking out of the car windows..I saw there are status of angels around...and even status of Jesus, each set of status seems to tell an amazing story.
But it was way too rush to figure out what were the stories being told by these figurings..

As we were looking for the correct way to travel to that restaurant which we were supposed to meet the rest of the churchmates there to eat..
Suddenly I saw somethings on the road itself which filled me with amazement....
Pointing out to the rest of the people in the car..as they looked out at the directions of my fingers onto the road which we were travelling on..
We saw there were white arrow signs painted on the road as usual on one lane..
but what amazing was.on the other lane..which we were travelling on..there was a sign of a praying hand painted (in white like the arrows) on it...as if it was telling us Here is the road of prayer..
or Drive safely with prayer...whatever..
Wow...

This place was so strange yet amazing...leaving such a deep impression even after this 14 hours journey since last nite 8plus till 10plus this morning (total numbers of hours which I actually slept).

After this wonderful and strange journey I have recovered from my gastric pain which almost killed me and made me cry last nite..and even vomit..

I guess God is telling me now that there are many people who were concern about me and even praying for me last nite and that's why I am well again...

Thank you for your wonderful prayers and for joining me in this strange yet wonderful and amazing journey.
Hee.. hope you have enjoyed this trip with me too..
What a wonderful & amazing journey I had.. :)

Yes, its really time to eat something cuz I couldn't eat last nite due to gastric..

"Have a wonderful and amazing day ahead all my dear too!"

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.