In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Thursday, February 7, 2008

Reunion Dinner

Today is Chinese New Year Eve. Its a day which is very important to Chinese.
As Chinese Custom, its a day whereby the entire family will get together and sit around to have dinner together. No matter where you are...you will make time to come back for this Reunion dinner to symbolise the reunion of the family.

Its our family custom to eat steamboat since I was young. Always look forward to this day. This is a special becuz my youngest brother Dingfeng is back to stay with us already- tho he has gone to the serve the country. Its something which we have looked forward to for years..since he and his sis were taken away by his mother (not my mum), many years back. We share the same dad but different mum.My mum is the actual wife of my dad of cuz. But we love our little brother and his sister very much esp my mum. She is very kind hearted and loving, caring lady. (I think I take after my mum in this area.) My youngest brother I believe experience our true love for him, that's why he decided its time to come back to us.

However, my youngest brother Dingfeng is having fever now. He sms me from his camp telling me..tho he is back, he is still not able to eat the reunion dinner with us. Feel so sad. No choice. Cuz this year..we also have another addition family member..that's my Eldest brother's daughter. Cuz baby is weak thus in order to make sure baby dun get sick, we got no choice but to have my dear youngest brother eat on his bed. Anyway he is still quite weak so its good to let him rest.

Little princess (my niece) is back today. I can't wait to carry her. I helped to carry her, feed her and pet her to sleep when my brother and his wife and my mother can sit back and relax. I just love children and babies. Too bad, still no chance in having my own. Even when little princess cry, I wasn't at all worry or affected by it. Maybe becuz I have that gift in this area..when asked by my da sao, my sister-in-law.

I am very happy I can get to carry little princess for a couple of days of this new year. Little princess grew really fast..Now she is round round round....

She is wearing the pants bought by my godson's mum, Sandra in Auz. Thanks dear..can you see the pants she is wearing..Its from you rite? Its very pretty..thanks..in time for new year tho its still big for her but length wise is just nice.




Oh and here is the little corner I created near my bed..I called it "THE LITTLE MUSICAL WONDERLAND"



Alright its time to sleep..havent been sleeping much..need my beauty sleep to look good for New Year.

Happy New Year everyone!

新年蒙恩又蒙福!
笑口常开
身体健康
事业顺心
合家平安
步步高升
新年快乐!

nite nite!
muck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

on 2nd thot, I think it is the pant..haha..I forgot...that's why ask you to take picture of the presents for remembrance :)

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.