In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Spring cleaning

Its a tradition for Chinese to do their spring cleaning before Chinese New Year, to get rid of the old and invite the new.

Many old things have to go in order to allow new stuff comes in..
After shopping in Ikea for new stuff to revamp my room...
Bought new pics, new curtains, new Quilt set, a huge mirror to transform my pc table into a dressing table since I am giving my pc to my little brother so that he can his own pc and feel more comfortable and have the sense of belonging with us.

Well..actually my main mission there was to purchase two or more dinning chairs for our dinning set given by my elder brother.
Not sure why this time I was so absent minded...didn't take the pic of our 'new' dinning set so that I can chose a pair of chairs which can fit well..
no choice...did what I can just rough recall...RECALLING RESULT = 5% HAHAHA..
at the end after taking a few snaps of dinning chairs which i think fits..I mms to my sister to let her chose..At the end she say all is fine..
Haiz..
Had to make a decision myself..

Tummy is grumbling...feeling hungry..
Thanks to Billy..last year I helped him to design his room from scratch with a budget of cuz..and then after visiting his new place we went Ikea to shop around..Basically I am the one who shop I should say. He is not a shopping person.He can be an active person BUT when coming to shopping ...

It was a wonderful time doing shopping for him or for my family members. Perhaps its part of my nature and dreams.

As the reward for my hardwork...he gave the Ikea membership card under my name.
Which I am very thankful cuz I can now go Ikea more often and enjoy my free cup of coffee and tea while enjoying the delicious meal there.

Ikea sells great and delicious food...thus even if me and Joyce doesn't go to buy anything for Ikea..we will go there for dinner..tea or coffee..hee
Joyce is the one who got me going Ikea frequently as she is an interior designer. I fell in love with the food there since..

There are few things which u MUST TRY..at Ikea restaurant..
WORLD BEST Fried Chicken Wings..hahaha..
WORLD BEST meat balls..with the special sauce..

The salmon is pretty good too...so is the Herbal Chicken..Yummy...
Each time if I go with Joyce..we will order each of everything and share..
but since I was alone yesterday..I had to limit my order...
See what have i got...



Looks Yummy huh?? Hee..yes it is...
My sister called me to pack their meatballs for her as well..hee

After settling my tummy...its time to settle which dinning chair I want..
Finally..the winner is....



Yes..Cuz it looks classy and feels comfortable..dad will like it for sure.
I bought two of this and got 2 bright green stackable chair as well..and my other stuffs..

After reaching home..I started fixing up the chairs with dad's help and my sister help to carry those things up from the cab to our place..
The life-upgrading is still in progress..so its really tough job..

Thereafter I start clearing up my room...
now is still in battling stage...Chaos..hee..
Threw piles of HongKong Magazines aways which is really heavy..I collect magazines for my graphic design inspiration...Left a few tho..

There is time for everything. Seasons come Seasons go..
Like the Chinese New Year..
Certain things even used to have memorable value have to go so that new things can come it..fresh air can come in.

I take it as ..this is life..
Since I have tried my best to make certain things work but it didn't..
There's nothing much I can do.

Alright gotta carry on throwing away old 'precious' stuff now..and look forward to a new life like my new revamp room..

Happy Spring Cleaning everyone!

Angeline

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.