In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bubbly

Just took an analysis of what type of person I am and here is the result:

Happy and Bubly!

You have a relaxed happy childhood. Everyone around you seems to like you. Your also sweet, kind and gentle!


Hmm..I find it interesting..and I agreed to it except Bubly???
Haha..it reminds me or last year I went for a match making session and knew this guy, after meeting him once or twice I can't remember and he tried dated me out a few times but got turned down cuz I think we are not suitable for each other..
I din wanna waste his time so I told him that I am sorry I can't accept him cuz my heart is with someone else.

I remember something which he told me which left me a deep impression after I told him why not I look out for other girls for him..
he said, "He only wants bubbly girl like me."
That was first time someone ever use this word on me..
It took me a while to figure out what Bubbly means..


bubbly:
adjective
HAPPY: happy and enthusiastic
-a bubbly personality

Then he told me, if I have my heart back one day, do give him a call and he will marry me. :) I am touched! haha..what a nice guy.

Actually I am kind of blessed to know a number of nice guys thru Match Making Agency or Online Matching service which is how I know the man I love..
Tho not every man is nice, good or trustworthy..but there are some good ones out there somewhere..just that one have to be careful when handling such. Esp you must know how to protect yourself.

There are guys who told me I looked beautiful, I got sweet voice and guys who even wants to come to Singapore to marry, which I find it unbelievable and had to harden my heart to turn them down. The man I love told me that I looked beautiful in my pic and then dated me out for coffee for our first meeting after exchanging numbers of daily life pics and personal info..years back.

You must be wondering (like many people and many friends I know), find it ridiculous for me having the need to use such services. They told me that I am be crazy with my looks and my personally and so on..I shouldn't be lacking of men who wants to marry me.

But seriously my friend, let me tell you something..
there are lots of beautiful women out there and capable woman out there who are still single and looking for the right one.
Relationship is not something which can be achieve by what you have or give in just like my present condition. Sometimes you thot you finally found the right one..at the end..only to feel disappointed again.

Thus last nite the guys and me were chatting as regarding to what men are like and so on.. I suddenly feel sad and disappointed. I told them..no..I dun trust men anymore. I have enough of all these. Men are too complicated to understand. Just when you thot you knew them and can trust them..in the end, you only find out that the only person you can trust is God Himself. Haiz..

So now, tho I wanted very much to fall in love again..but this time with even more awareness,fears and uncertainity..I tell myself..will only wait for the other party to prove himself as someone worthy for me to commit myself to before I will give any part of my heart to him..However, this heart which is now broken needs times and lots of love to heal it before it can go onto another love journey.

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.