In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Monday, February 25, 2008

Singlehood...

Today is the first time I find my singlehood enjoyable...

Strangely after work, I went to Tampines Mall thinking of getting my dinner from the food court at the highest level..however, as I reached the highest level..I suddenly changed my mind..and walked straight to the other end of that level and got myself a ticket to this show called CJ7 (Chang Jiang Qi Hao) the latest comedy from Stephen Chow.


My sister told me that she watched CJ7 during CNY, it was nice and recommended me to watch. Since then, I have been really curious about this show tho the poster and the ads didn't really capture my attention or interest..

The show starts at 7.35pm at GV Tampines which is 5 mins after I bought the ticket..thus I grab a Nacho combo and went in straight for my BEST SEAT in the cinema..the center row and the center seat..Great!

It feels good to watch a movie alone..not having to worry if the next person enjoys it or not..

This show isn't as fantastic as what I thought it might be...however, I must admit.its loud..funny (lame...as usual...Steven Chow's style..) and touching..to a point I actually cried..
REALLY (tear roll down from the side of my eyes)..at the part whereby Steven who is the dad in the show fell from a high level in the construction site when he work..and died. The boy (his son in the show) cry so bitterly (regreting about what he told his dad not to care about him anymore if he achieve to score 60 marks for his exam which he actually did, just to get out of his dad's hand)



...This makes me cry..I felt his regrets...esp when I compare his effort to score well so as to get out of his dad's care or control when on the other hand..he can no longer experience his dad's care and control now that his dad is dead.

Like the lesson learn by the son in the story..many times..we hope XXX who care so much about us should stop bothering us or stop 'controlling' us and mind their own business...till when we start to lose XXX..then we realized how important XXX is to us..and how we wish we did not say such mean words like "I dun want you to care or bother about me, I want back my space!" and wish that time can just reverse and take everything as a dream.

Lesson Learn: Treasure people who truly cares about you and appreciate them while you can!

CJ7 is a fantasy tale featuring state of the art visual effects. A poor laborer father (Chow) and his young son's lives are turned upside down when a fascinating and strange new pet enters their world. Amid the resulting comic mayhem, they ultimately learn a poignant lesson about the true nature of family and the things money can't buy.

Cast: Stephen Chow, Kitty Zhang Yuqi
Director: Stephen Chow
Genre:Sci-Fi/ Comedy
Language: Mandarin
Running Time:88 minutes

In the show, do you know which cast I like Best? For those who knows me well will know...hahaha..yes the little alien pet...its so lovely, cute, adorable...
I am attracted by its cute expression esp the HUGE furry head and the Big round eyes..and that wide smile...its soooo cute...




Well..overall..this show is not bad lah..
thot storyline..kind of short..
I give it 3.5/5 claps..lah..

Not bad..
The little actor and actress (kids) in the show acts well too..every expressive..
Steven Chow did quite a good fatherly job..too.. :)

check out this website

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.