In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines! 情人节快乐!



Today is Valentines Day, I spent my Valentines in the vineyard with "THE MAN OF THE VINEYARD". Hee...Its really a fruitful valentines to me!

Dun be mistaken, I meant I spent my entire valentines this year watching my favourite korean series "THE MAN OF THE VINEYARD"-葡萄地里的男人, casted by Yoon Eun-Hye (The wonderful actress of 宫 and 咖啡王子. She looks really beautiful here and the new cast is Oh Man Seok who is the man of the vineyard, not handsome but attractive.



As usual, I love Korean series more than any other series becuz they are rich in contents and lessons of life and most of the casts are fantastic actors and actress.

I learnt a precious lesson on this Valentines from THE MAN OF THE VINEYARD.

幸福是当别人感到幸福的时候,也不要感到自己不幸福。
即使别人可能因为得到你所失去的幸福而感到幸福,我们也要使自己幸福。
因为真正的幸福是拥有宽阔的胸径。
因此我才选择在这一天做会让我感到幸福的事,就是和我最爱的韩剧约会。

真正的幸福不是你拥有多少,而是你的心胸有多大!

我好幸福哦!感谢天父让我学到宝贵的功课!



(Let me translate what I have written above in English.)

I have learnt a precious lesson on this Valentines from THE MAN OF THE VINEYARD (KOREAN SERIES).

Happiness is when others are enjoying their happiness, we must not let ourselves feel unhappy. Even if someone is presently enjoying the happiness which you have lost, we must make ourselves feel Happy.
True Happiness is to have an Open Heart (BIG HEART).
Only with this BIG HEART, one can accomodate all things and still feels happy.

Thus, I have chosen my happiness for this Valentines i.e to date with my favourite Korean Series and I am really glab I have learnt precious lesson today.

True happiness is not how much you have but rather how BIG is your heart! :)

I am indeed blessed with happiness! Thank you Father In Heaven!




Synopsis:

“The man of the vineyard” is a comic story about a girl from a big city who moves to a village to make money for starting her own business and meets there a guy working in a grape field. Dreaming of setting up her own apparel firm, Ji-hyun one day receives an alluring offer from her relative who promises her to leave a big grape field when he dies if she works in the field for a year. At first, Ji-hyun insists she will never in her life work on a farm, but eventually ends up becoming a farmer because of her ever complaining mother. Ji-hyun decides to try her best to achieve her dream of becoming an entrepreneur by inheriting the grape field, but being a farmer turns out a challenging task. To make things worse, the guy she meets in the village, Taek-ki, keeps driving her crazy. However, after many twists and turns Ji-hyun adapts to rustic life and opens up to the warmhearted residents of the village as well as ends up falling in love with Taek-ki.

http://contents.kbs.co.kr/program/program_dview.php?contentsUid=86&category=0&isBroadcast=N

THE MAN OF THE VINEYARD 葡萄地里的男人 - Wonderful Show ****** MUST WATCH!

你们也要幸福哦! 
You Must Enjoy this Happiness too!

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.