In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Saturday, February 2, 2008

Love at first sight!!!

As mentioned, I am one who is very devoted in love..
Once I felt in love with someone or something..Its very difficult to change my mind.

Many months ago, Joyce and I went shopping at Central..and we saw this pair of shoes which has very loud colours which we love very much...Joyce and I love loud colours.
We tried the shoes..It feels really comfortable..and the colour is WOW!!!

It comes in 2 colours I think. I felt in love with both the colours..but thinking that the blue ones is easy to match with clothings..tho the colour is still very loud and sure to catch lots of attention..and I still love it very much.

However, the pair of shoes cost $52.00 which is way above my budget. I told myself I will save money after a few months and get it..
I didn't forget this love at first sight..and wanted to get it someday..



As Chinese New Year is approaching..its a tradition to get everything new to wear for the new year..I told myself I must go to check out that pair of shoes..

I made many rounds and just couldn't find that store in Central. Just as I was about to give up searching...I FOUND IT!

And guess what????
Hahaahaha...God is really GOOOD to me...
hee...they still have that pair of shoes which I wanted and now there is 50% off..YES!!! 50% OFF..WOW!!! I was still thinking if there is 20%-30% off that will be good..but God give me even more..hahaha..
Muck Muck Muck...
Isn't God Great!
I LOVE JESUS!!!!!!

Well..but I didn't get the blue one cuz they left only a pair of my size..and the sewing isn't good..thus for the sake of my feet..I got the yellow one which looks really good on me too..tho it might be tougher to go with clothes..but WHO CARES..It still looks pretty..

See...



Nice right??? Hee....

Lesson learnt: Don't rush for your Love-at-First-Sight..In order to know if your love for this person or thing is true....Be patient..REAL LOVE WILL LAST.

God will give you when the time is right..and He give you even more than what you ask for..God know what is Best for us. (Tho not everytime God will give us what we want cuz what we want might not be the Best for us.)

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.