In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Max strikes my head!!!

As I was checking out some English titles during work to order for our store, I went to Max Lucado's website to take a look at all his books.

Max is a great writer..
Even as I went thru each of the intro for his books...I learnt great lessons.

One of which touches me most..bringing realisation or enlightenment to me is the intro of this book called "The Applause of Heaven" by Max Lucado, of cuz.

Here is the intro of this book...



Revisit the Beatitudes and ponder the glories of heaven with one of America's favorite authors...

It is what you always dreamed but never expected. It's having God as your dad, your biggest fan, and your best friend. It is having the King of Kings in your cheering section. It is hearing the applause of heaven. Max Lucado believes that the Beatitudes provide what we need to discover the the joy of God. Much more than a how-to book on happiness. The Applause of Heaven is an encounter with the Source of Joy.
------------------------------------------------------------

I have always know that God is my DAD-in-Heaven and my BEST FRIEND..but what strikes my mind this time as I was reading this is...

GOD IS MY BIGGEST FAN...
THE KING OF KINGS, JESUS CHRIST IS IN MY CHEERING SECTION...
WOW!!!


Each time I visited my blog, the 1st thing I would check is the counter I placed in my blog and then is the chatterbox in my blog.

Each time I sees the counter jumps...its like another drop of water that refresh my spirit...I felt so comforted and greatly encouraged, even tho many did not leave me any msg in my chatterbox or comments..but your visits to my blog has already a great encouragement for me to persist on and continue to become a better me, so as to share more of the beauty of this life...and the lessons of life..



Today Max actually strike my head with this intro of his book "The Applause of Heaven"...telling me or in fact reminding me once again "Angeline...you not only have so many 'fans' who cares and supports you...but in fact you know who is your greatest fan...other than Sandra (your buddy) in Auz and Joyce (your best friend)..and many secret ones...????

That is GOD! God is your greatest fan! He cares and reads up all about you and what you write and share in your blog ...He is interested in your life..and all about you....
And most of all...HE IS INTERESTED IN U, CUZ HE CREATED YOU.

Each day, God is happy to see what I write about what I learnt from Him thru His creation and His plans for me..

God feels sad when I am sad...
God feels happy when I am happy..
and God gives me a pat on my shoulder when I did Him Proud..
God stretch out His Hands to lift me up each time I fall..tho He knows I fell very often..telling me..that "well..Angeline will be up again soon..and eventually She will learn the lesson that I am teaching her.."
I am glad that God is my Cheer-Leader to cheer me on..like many of you!

Thank You God...and thanks to you all here ...too...

:) I am indeed a blessed woman!!!

Comforted & Encouraged once again!

p.s. I must get this book "The Applause of Heaven" by Max Lucado


In fact..all his books are good...I highly recommend..will try to bring them into my store..tho not every title they have in Singapore...

Check out all his books here
Esp their intro..and tell me which interest you..will reserve a copy for you if I managed to get them into my store..

nite :*
Oh...Great..tomorrow is my Off-day again!!! Yippee...

Have a bright & wonderful day ahead everyone!!! Cheers :)

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.