In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Time just ain't enough..


Ever since my classes started...I find that time doesn't seems to be enough..
There are so much things to do..and so much to study..
Recently need to learn time management...

Today is my off day..
Finally had enough sleep...
Slept till 10plus..then wake up...
First thing I did was...turn on my Monday's lecture recording...and flipped thru my notes...after revising for an hour or so..

I went to get ready for my meeting with my client re: her website design to get feedback from her and work on how to improve on it..

Went to a totally alien place to meet her...its really exciting to be in a new place and explore that area...

Our meeting was great...
After our meeting...I went to find a place to study for tomorrow class...
Got a comfortable seat at Coffee Bean at International Plaza..
ordered some food and coffee to fill my stomach..



After reading for 2 hours, my eyes hurt...I started to realise that my eyes sight are failing me... tho I have perfect eye sights...but after staring at my tiny print notes..my eyes couldn't take it anymore...
I had to take a break...

Thus..I left for home..but din wanna go home straight..thus..called a few person..but everyone is still working..couldn't talk to me...

Finally managed to locate my sister..and we met up to have dinner at Ajisen and did a little shopping... I got a huge bag for my study..and a pair of red shoes..

Went home contented...

My little brother came home to get his stationeries...told me he got fever again..
he went to see doctor..and had a short nap after that..
At 9.30pm..he went back to Airforce School...

That's about all..for today...
now writing my blog and watch my favourite korean show on tv at the same time..

Thereafter will continue my study for tomorrow's class...burning midnite oil again..
")

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.