In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Monday, April 7, 2008

Alvin & the Chipmunks



Being wanted to watch this show long ago but din get to watch it when it was shown on Big screen..
Finally I bought the vcds and watched it with my siblings at home after church today.

Its a nice show..tho not as good as I was looking forward too..
but well..
overall..it has nice heart-warming storyline,which touches me as usual..
and its cute..tho as compare to the cartoon version which I used to watch on tv when I was young...
I perfer the cartoon version of cuz..cuz the Chipmunks looks cuter and nicer...hee..

One thing about this show which I love best is...the part which the Chipmunks emphasize on FAMILY.
To me...it brings about A SINCERE HEART.
A sincere heart is something which money and fame cannot buy..like in this show.
Only time will tells and prove our sincerity.

It kind of remind me that no matter what happen...
or how the 'end-result' may seems to be...
reflecting back...

Sincerity has been part of me...
and that's the most important part of it..
so..no matter what has taken place or how things might seems the way it seems to be now...but I know that those moments which I have put in my 100% sincerity cannot be changed and its something which nothing can buy over.

That's what my friends used to share with me about one thing they love about me..
being sincere and always ready to help...(I am writing this down to remind myself each time I read my blog.)

Just few days ago..a close friend reminded me..not to change too much..
To keep the true me..cuz to her..I probably am putting up a "strong front"...
Which maybe she is right and maybe she is not..
I do admit..a part of me is...trying my best to adjust & live my life to the Best than before now, esp after an important person in the past is now missing in my life..But isn't it good to become stronger and wanting to live better?
I understand her worry..that maybe I am doing so to prove something...doing it for others and not for myself...
I think that's her worry...and perhaps many of you guys worry..
I will bear this in mind..
That I want to live a better is for myself and not to prove anything to anyone..
cuz its meaningless to do so...
You guys are right..

I also shouldn't be too hard on myself..
Many has been asking me to sit back and relax abit esp for my study cuz I have 3 years to go..esp my friend who has already completed the same degree just a month or so ago. She say I need to reserve my energy for later and for exam..
but I told her..I just wanna make sure I dun work for just exam..
I wanna gain knowledge and understanding...not just a paper.
Like my close friend told me..yes its not easy for us now..
ten years ago..it might be easier..
now..age is increasing..
memory space getting lesser...
Ram is running low...
We need to put in extra effort compare to the younger ones..
ok time to sleep and wake up early to do my revision..
couldn't do much today..

nite.:)

oh...and I love their music and singing best...
I inserted the music here in my blog to share with you..
hope u guys will like it...
cheers..
Have a happy and wonderful week ahead!

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.