In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My New Hp

Few days ago..My sister and I were looking for new hp..as our hp is getting 'sick'..and since we both are given vouchers...we started to sort for the type of phone which I want.
I asked many...
and some recommended Sony Ericsson..'can't remember the model' and I personally like the Sony Ericsson P1i which my sister got..its a PDA phone..
She got it at a great deal..paying only $300 +++. Its a great phone...


Many asked what features do I look for in my new hp..
I told them camera features..
and they told me..since its not so much of PDA, its better to get this LG viewty..thot I have never try LG..tho its not really a hp brand thing..
but since many recommended that..
and after reading and watching the demo in You-tube..
I think its worth buying la..
esp when its 5MP.
Most phone is still at 2MP.

Thus before my class I pop by starhub to get my new hp.

Its a good buy I should say.
LG KU990 Viewty



Specification
Size: 103.5x54.4x14.8mm
Weight: 112 grams
Display: 3" TFT Colour Touchscreen
Resolution: 240x400 pixels
Camera: 5 megapixels
Max Res. 2592x1944 pixels
Auto focus / Xenon Flash
Second Front camera
Video recording/playback
Video calling
Audio Playback
AAC, eAAC, MP3, WMA
Ringtones: 72-chord/voice polyphonic ringtones / MP3, AAC, WMA
FM Radio
Connectivity
Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP, USB 2.0
Internal memory:90 MB User memory
Memory card slot:Micro SD
Messaging
SMS/ MMS
Internet browser
WWAP2.0( Full-Web Browsing )
Email:SMTP, POP3, IMAP4, and APOP
Java
Yes MIDP2.0
GPRS

Talktime
Up to 355min for GSM and 233min for 3G
Standby
Up to 434hrs for GSM and 454hrs for 3G
Colours
Black

Since I have been sick..I have yet to go thru all its features...but so far so good..
I love it becuz its slim and touch screen and its 5MP tho the pics taken doesn't seem as good as 5MP. I guess just need to explore more on it..to see when to use which mode to take better pic.
The touch screen buttons are huge enough for people who has huge fingers..like one of my buddy..

Guess how much did I pay for this phone?
????
For my mobile plan I have to pay $298 for this phone but since they sent me a $100 voucher to upgrade my phone at any promotional price..
I got this phone at only $198.
Hee..its a great buy isn't it????

Here are the pics taken by my new LG Viewty phone.. of the things I bought today to cheer myself up today after not being able to walk around healthly for a week or so.

I fell in love with this bear from the first look.."Love at First Sight."
Then I went into this really nice shop which sells so many nice korean diary...
Took me quite a while to finally chose only one..
this pink one is the winner..tho I love almost most of them...Ah...how I wish I can buy them all..

Entering this store and flipping thus these nice diaries...seems to bring me into another world...my stress suddenly just disappear as I enters into a world of korean fantasy in each page of this books...Oooh....

All the messenge on the books were very encouraging...
esp this pink one which I bought..
tho its pretty simple inside..


Its this phrase on its cover which captured my attention "PROMISE URSELF TO BE STRONG THAT NOTHING CAN DISTURD UR PEACE OF MIND..."
& at the bottom of it..its written "create the time for finding your life, An hour, a weekend, a year.

Thus this book is most suitable for my present stage..
to keep reminding myself to be STRONG!
Cheers :)

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.