In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Classmates of the same interest..

Today I happened to go home together with two of my classmate after our Statistic class..
Today's topic in Statistic is kind of fun..not as stressful as the previous one..
I always thot I am the only one which have problem catching up with what our Lecturer taught....
But after some classmates sharing the same experience as me...Phew!!!
But..well..maybe we should talk to Sir to get him to slow down abit....esp when he goes ta..ta..ta...ta....non-stop..and then...asked "Do you understand? Am I too fast?"
But no one dares to say No..we dun understand..thinking maybe..I am the only one who doesn't and if I ask him to repeat or slow down..might cuz other classmate inconvenient or waste their time..

The train journey back tonite seems rather fast as Gabriel, YaMa & Me keep talking non-stop in the train...
Three of us..no..actually four of us lives in Tampines..but Cat's Dad came to pick her up..so she din join us..

We had a wonderful time chatting..from work to studies...
And guess what..Both Gilbert & Yama are either in I.T programming or has something to do with Web design and Animation...hahaha..

Its really good to find kakis...People who have common interest...
Wow..Thank God..this is really going to make my stay in this school even more enjoyable and fun..

Both of them are really nice chaps..really good and happy to know them..

Alright..its time for my beauty sleep..
din sleep the whole nite..Insomia again...cuz brain was too active before my sleep..
thus it refused to shut down even tho my laptop has already been shut down..
I guess tonite..I can get to have some good rest..
Will continue to work on the remainder of my web design on wed during my off.

Thank God I have a good and understanding client.
And I am really happy that she told me..she love the look of the Chinese website after I amended it.

Ganbatte!!!

Nite nite..:*

Oh..my birthday is on its way...can't wait...tho..I have no one special to spend with this year..:)

Cheers!

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.