In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Different Image


Just recently after I changed my banner to the present one (a pic I took during a make-over by NbN)..
I got lots of compliments.
Many says I look nice in this pic..which I agree..hee..

A classmate says..I looked so different...
I told her..ya..I changed many images since few months back..after I decided to cut away my long hair and quit from relationship..knowing most guys love woman with long hair..
Wanting to take a break from all those hurts I have..
too exhausted to get myself involve in such things again..
dun wanna get hurt again..

Seriously speaking..
ask me if I am okie already...
Nope..actually No.
Not sure why this time, I am in fact taking too long to recover.
Even my Ex who I almost got married..didn't take me that long to get over him.
Till Now I still can't figure out..why I still cannot totally put down the past.
I was really hurt but..still..why isn't my heart totally dead..
some nerves or DNA of mine must have cross-circuited..somewhere..

He has moved on and I need to move on too...
Maybe becuz there are too many ????? which he has yet to give me proper answers thus..the heart wants to know the reason for all these.....its like something that chokes half way down ur throat..feels really uncomfortable.

I guess in this world..there are many things we can't get an answer for...and will be a mystery even till the end of our life.

But at least..right now one thing has improved...which is...I am starting to look forward to a new spring..
And I decided to keep back my long hair..
My hairstyle often symbolise my feelings and thots..
so..keeping back my long hair will symbolise my new life towards a new Spring.

This world needs love to make it more green...
:)

Thinking about it..
I told myself...even my buddy who has faced unhappy marriage has found her new Spring..why can't I be like her..to be strong..and move on too?
Compare to what she faced...mine is absolutely nothing..
I admire her courage tho I was worried for her..when she founded her Spring..
But as long as she is happy now..I will be happy for her.
:)

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.