In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy Saturday...

This week has been a busy week for me...
Been sick for two week..
First throat infection & fever..
then came ear infection...

Went to see Doctor Ler 3 times within 2 weeks..till we both gave each other another..
Not again..look..
Doctor Ler said "You have be very 'unlucky' my girl...first throat infection and now ear infection...
and she tried not to give me antibotic for my ear infection as she said I had too much anti-botic for the past week...
So she just gave me some pills to reduce the swolling in the ear.
I had to take panadol to stop the pain..
This pain has caused me endless pain which disturb my sleep..
not being able to sleep well for past few nite..

Couldn't concentrate well in my class..
This week as mentioned I had 3 classes..
Didn't have enough time to do my revision..
went to Unicampus in Stirling road on saturday..
Supposed to reach at 12pm to do revision..but due to the bad nite sleep..
I only managed to reach there about 1pm..and start to do revision..
but on my way..already did about 45mins of revision in the train..
still its not enough to fully understand..

The class starts at 1.30pm...
We were told to work on past year paper..
I struggled..and did..about 2 questions..
but got most of them wrong..
As the 4 groups explained..
I still couldn't get the pic clearly cuz the place I sit has poor lighting..can't see what they write on the screen..
No choice..have to go back revise again..
Class ended 3.30pm...

Took a bus to National Library Hans to continue my revision..
Tried to work on the same pcs of past year paper again..
and tried understanding the question and the approached..
took me an hour to do one question..
working on the correct formula..and drawing the histogram from the table which I worked out..

At 6pm rush to Lion City Hotel Chinese restaurant to have family dinner with my family. Nowadays..my elder brother make it a point for us to have family dinner at least fornightly (sat). As Usual, I reached there first.

Girl Girl, our little princess seems to be in a better stage this time..
before this..she was cuzing us fear..as she started to cry each time my family, other than Mum, her parents..she would not give your face and starts to cry aloudly..
making us all panic..even me the child experts got frightened off by her...

Yesterday, she seems to improved..and started smiling at looking at us and the surround curiously..without crying...
I even managed to get her sit with me on my lap as I have dinner with my family in the restaurant..
however, little princess didn't give me 'face' when I tried a few attempt to take pic s with her using my new LG Viewty Hp.
Check it out..




hahaha..



After dinner..I actually wanted to rush home to work on the web design which I owed my client for a week..cuz I was having fever for the entire week or two..
But as I reached home...
My Brain-dead...too exhausted with all those studying..of Quantitative Method of Information Management (statistic)..Phew..Tough Man!!!!

Finally after Church I came home and started working on the web design amendments and on the English website..overshot the time I set for myself..
Phew web design is not easy...very time consuming..
no wonder my lecturer told me at least takes 2 to 3 months to do a simple website..
eg alot of testing to see if it works on different server..How it appears in Internet explorer is diff from Mozilla..so got to do amendment again and again..Phew..

Now..after writing this blog..
Tho its already 10.25pm..I have to begin and continue to practice on my past year paper on statistic again..for tomorrow's class...

God...Give me more time..and healthy body..
Time is just not enough...

Ciao..
p.s. Sorry can't make it for Cat & Jimmy's birthday celebration at Big Splash tonight..cuz had to rush the website design and my study..
tho I very much wanted to join your guys..sorry..

To Cat & Jimmy,
Wishing you guys..another year of blessings and happiness in the Lord! Happy birthday!

A-Jie

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.