In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Ally

This evening ..Ally my white dog..was jumping in the air happily....

I guess she really missed having me to walk her and Lily down for more than a week...esp when I am sick..

This 'girl' was jumping so high that you won't missed knowing her excitement and happiness..This is what I like about her...
most of the time..she will give you very silly and innocent smile...
and she often bring forth her feelings and thots clearly..
For e.g. Each time I told her..dear...did you wait for me...whenever they walked to the staircase..I trained them to wait for me before they step down the stairs...and she will often come to me and give me that "You see, I am a good girl..I waited for you." (with the silly smile on her face.) And after she did her 'business' she will come and sit beside me...looking at me...'telling me she is done.'..

I just love this silly girl...
Lily (more senior dog in black) on the other hand is more stubborn...often try to prove herself that she is senior..thus need not listen to me...
but of cuz she does listen at times...

I love it whenever I see Ally siting so proper... crossing her (both) front legs..like a Lady..

Well...that's some sharing about my dogs...

Okie its time to sleep..nite.
:)

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.