In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Saturday, April 26, 2008

GATHERING AT MAY'S HOUSE

I have not joined my Youth Fellowship guys for a loooooooong time...




Today, I specially allocate my time for them..if not they might say why their BIG SISTER (A-Jie) never join them...
They called me A-jie.. (A for Angeline, Jie is in Chinese means Sister. Meaning their BIG SISTER OR THEIR DA JIE DA..hahaha...sound like some kind of secret society hahaha..or ganster..)

Anyway, I missed our favourite chef RF (Rongfa)'s cooking. RF is a great cook. Often cooks for us to eat. And guess what...He really CAN COOK VERY WELL..lor..hee..





The dinner supposed to be 7pm..but our dear chef..overslept.
I reached May's place at 7pm..
helped the chef to 'undress' the prawns..hahaha..then cutted the prawns into 3 portions. I did this with May.
After that..went over to help Grace and our preacher Linglee to wrap everyone's favourite 'swee jiao' 水饺.


As the time passed..we were all starving..but no choice..chef is still busy at the kitchen...'King..king..kiang..kiang...'






Staring at the clock..

and the dished on the table...
stomach grumbling....'HUNGRY HUNGRY...' DUN CARE..took a piece here and there and stuff into my mouth...hee...

Finally...the last dish Curry chicken is ready...
Yipee....
As usual..I made the announcement for all to eat..hee..can't wait anymore..
And preacher linglee lead us into our grace (pray and give thanks for the food and May's family..and prayed for Moses' family for his grandma's wake.)

Time to eat...





CHARGE!!!! The samba prawn..curry chicken...the dumplings...the fish...and the stew beef...yummy yummy yummy...everyone is so hungry...can't wait to put all the food into our mouth...






very soon...all the plates were empty..hee...
"Blurp" "Sorry..Excuse me...hee.."

Jason and Cat only arrived when I was about to go home...
Its getting late, slightly after ten..their Da-Jie has to go home to sleep liao..
but actually still need to do blogging before sleeping..
and now...after putting up those pics I took just now in May's house in Facebook
and my blog here..
I can really go to sleep..

Nite nite everyone..
:)






p.s: RF, Nic, Emily, Moses, Grace, Jimmy, Helen, Linglee, May, David, Declan (May & David's handsome boy), Jason, Peixuan were present tonite.
Last but not least..a quick birthday cake cutting for Moses & Jimmy..they actually wanna do mine..and I say..Nope..its not May yet..so..let's still celebrate the April's birthday..hahaha..

p.s guys...the pretty girls are all taken up in these pics..for ur info..hee..(of cuz except me and our young preacher beside me lah.. :P)

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.