In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Still sick...

Oooh...today is my off day..actually planned to enjoy and make the most out of this day..go to my bro's condo for a swim, play with bb and eat my mum's home-made food...and start doing some preparation for a recent web design project which I have just got..but....my head is breaking....so..there goes my one-day vacation's plan..

Was waken up by my dear buddy in Auz about 6plus in the morning..by her sms...I guess its the time difference..anyway..I am alright with that sms cuz she cares so much..that she will bother to text me early to the morning to see if I am okie and give me advise to try out manuka honey to heal my throat..I told her I will go buy later...

Now I know how terrible my youngest brother must have felt during those days of Chinese New Year when he came back from camp on CNY eve with fever and sore throat..poooor boy..
and now...pooor me...oh Gosh!!! My head is killing me..so is my eyes...
There goes my off day..before my school starts on 25 March...

I had terrible dreams..last nite..till just now..
there was him.. man I love in the past..who seems not to care about me anymore..
and then there was Joyce...I think...
we were at this strange place..in a house...
Outside the house was like a strange amusement park which plays a huge PLAY of Jesus Nailed on the cross..it was terrible weather outside..I can't seem to see thru the window glass clearly...

Anyway what happen next was terrible...
I accidently stepped onto a pile of mud which has worms in it...(probably brought in by his shoes when he came into the house just now..)
and the worms bite and even dig into my foot making a few painful holes in it..and causing me infections...and then I was waken up...too scare I guess...

Oh God...help me..

At times when we are sick, we tends to miss people we love very much..be it from the present or the past...we just need a BIG BEARY HUG...to make us feel we are alright...or at least that's what I wish for..but well..forget it...I will be fine once I am back to my health...

Pray that I will be well again really soon..
nite..
need to sleep again..
will probably cook some japanese soup to drink and take panadol before I sleep again..

"Dear Father in heaven, I pray for a nice sweet dream to make me feel better when I sleep cuz my head is too painful to get into anymore nitemare..in Jesus I pray amen.."

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.