In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Sunday, March 16, 2008

Learning is a progression


Hi..

like to share this conclusion of mine with you..

Learning is a progression. At different stage, one learns and reacts differently even when facing the same questions in life.

God is very humorous.
After sharing my theory with you and others about finding my self value & loving myself, God actually put me thru a test to see if I can apply what I learnt into my life. Knowing that the man I loved is attached is the greatest test He gave me.

I struggled hard trying to find a balance for both my emotion & theory so as to apply in my practical life.
1st reaction was the letter my first letter I wrote to him which is filled with sadness and sense of failure yet wishing him well.

But, I wasn't happy with my 1st reaction & started praying and asking for directions again. Then decided to meet Mr Sunshine Dan last nite,to share his sunshine smile with me, so I will become stronger. You may ask why not your bestfriend.
Reason as mentioned before, your bestfriend knows you too well which will only makes you feel weaker and cries more as she feels the pain you are going thru and cries with you.
At this point of time, I dun want to be emotional, but rationale. To clear my mind and sort out my thots in the SUN.


Before meeting Mr Sunshine, I read thru my blog which I wrote about the new me who has found the secret to happiness which is to love myself, thru knowing how precious I am.

After 'sun-tanning' with Mr SunShine smiling right at my face...and after sorting out my thots....



Conclusion:
I have completely let go of him. So dun feel worry for me or anything okie esp my dearest Joyce. :)

God taught me precious lesson & in this precious lesson,
I learnt that:

1) Its all a matter of Choice.

2) I made my choice to love him with all my heart, my mind and everything.
& He made his choice to love someone else and not me.

3) As its all a matter of Choice.I will not lost my value just becuz he chose someone else.

A piece of GOLD will always be a piece of GOLD. I will not become a rock just becuz someone say I am a rock or treat me like a rock. (This is just an illustration).

My point is, he has his choice and I have mine.
Choices to make ourselves happy.
We have good and happy times together. That was choices we made in the past.
Choices to create good memories.
Choices with no regret, knowing we did it becuz it makes us happy and satisfy at that point of time.

Thus, since he made a choice now that he is gonna spend his happy moments with another person, its his right. Everyone has the right to live and make the choice they want. No one has the right to another's life even if they are couples or husband and wife. We are all responsible for ourselves and no one else.

Thus, I am not longer affect by him having a girlfriend or even marry. Becuz its his life. Its his choice. It will not affect me and as I say, will not cuz me to become less valuable.

People make choices in their everyday life. It doesn't mean that those who are not chosen are of lesser value. Cuz we are made differently BUT with the same value-PRICELESS by God.

I am the one to decide and make the choice, what my happiness is to be.
My happiness lays in my hand and in God's hand and no others.

And since I already know my value, no matter what others say or do to me, I am valuable & priceless, most precious that God exchange for my life by giving up His Son Jesus to die on my behalf on the Cross. My life is as precious as Jesus. God loves me as much.

Thus knowing how much I weight in God's heart, what others think will no longer affect me. Shares or stocks may fluctuate but You & Me NEVER.
CUZ WE ARE NOT MEASURE BY WHAT THIS WORLD MEASURES.
GOD SEES THE HEART AND NOT AS MEN SEE.

Men sees the outlook and talents and so on..
but God sees the heart.
Knowing my precious value, my heart is filled with thanksgiving and love.

I love myself and my life.
And since we are all created by God, no one is better than another, even when another seems to get what he/she wants.
We are all the same and precious in the eyes of God.
Thus, becuz I love myself, I love him and his girlfriend too.
I love everyone who is created by God and purchased by the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

Remember, I once mention, true happiness is not how much you gain but how BIG is your heart!


Take care,
God loves you & I love you too!
Always,

With eternal love in Christ,
Angeline

p.s. The above portion is abstract from my 2nd letter to him a moment ago.

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.