In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Friday, March 14, 2008

How knowing the value of life makes a difference?

Do you know how knowing the value of life makes a difference?

As I started pondering deeper into how precious my life is, I started to love my life/myself and have confidence. This confidence came from God. Cuz God is Prefect thus He would not make any one with defects.
(However, as sins enters into this world, we all fall short the glory of God. We left the goodness which God has first created in us.)

Many times, we sins and did things we shouldn't do, which is not intended by God's purpose in our life becuz we have yet to find and understand the true value of our life. Like a knife, it is meant for cutting meat and vegetables so that one can cook delicious food. But, without realising the value of ones life, without loving himself/herself and others, the knife is used to hurt and harm others. This is sin.

After realising how precious and valuable I am to God, I not only love myself but also love others. Tho we might be different. God made you and me different in many ways, but its not with defects. Defects is only thru human eyes. To God you and me are beautiful and precious as ever. After He created us and this world, what did God say?
He say "It is good!"

Its sins which turns our heart ugly.
A heart with SINS is one which is filled with ugliness.

God sees Men NOT as the way which men sees men.
God sees our Heart.
So preserve our heart & fill it with LOVE & thanks-giving to God.

A heart that is precious & beautiful is a heart which knows the true value of oneself -purchase by a heavy price (i.e. Blood of Lord Jesus Christ who died for you and me out of HIS LOVE FOR US). And a heart that fills with love, thankfulness, appreciation- A heart which is near to the HEART OF GOD is the most Beautiful Heart.

I weighs as much as the life of Jesus Christ, so do you. That in John 3:16 in the Bible it says "For God so loveth the world (you & me), that He gave His one & Only Son (Jesus Christ to die for you and me on the cross), that whoever believe in Him should not PERISH but have everlasting life."

(Beware!!!! This doesn't means that we are as good as Jesus or better than HIM. Jesus is God.
He is the Creator.
We are created by God.
Its thru HIM that you and me gain back our initial precious value. If Jesus has never died for our sins on the cross, you and me will never know how precious we are. You and me can never enters into eternal happiness to meet God in Heaven one day.)

This is just how valuable I am & you are.
Jesus dun just die for me. He died for you as well.
This is just how precious you are.

Knowing that, I learnt to love not just myself, my life but also you and your life as well. Becuz of Jesus, and love of God, you and me once again become priceless, most precious, as Jesus washed our sins away by HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD on the cross 2,000 years ago.

Loving yourself is loving others.

Have a wonderful & meaningful day ahead.
Love others as yourself.
Now I fully understand what it means by Love your neighbour as yourself. (written in the bible).
Only knowing how to love your life when you know your own value, will you treasure and love others like yourself.

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.