In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Friday, March 21, 2008

Mixing bowl...

Saw Mr Bear having a serious look, siting at the corner of my bed...
can't resist but took a pic of him...

--------------------------------------------------------
Just finished watching the latest korean series "青蛙王子拜金女".

As usual, did a little thinking & review about what I learnt from this show. I love Korean series cuz they are very Rich in contents, filled with precious lessons in life.

Review:

Life is like...
a mixing bowl.........

As I love Eating...tho I dun weight that much...
I realised that good and tasty food often comes in a blending of different taste.
It doesn't contain just single taste like sweet alone or bitter alone or salty alone...

Good tasty food often seems to have a mixture of a few taste like saltiness, sweetness, bitterness, sour or spicy etc...

Food with mixture of taste will last and does not cause one to feel sick.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Its just like our life,
sometimes, good things happen..
sometimes...bad things happen....
sometimes..we feel excited...
Sometimes....we feel happy, sad or lost......and etc...

But when one mixed all these into a huge bowl.......
it becomes something we called LIFE.

Thus do not grumble about why life is full of Ups & Downs...sweetness, bitterness, saltness, spicy or sour.
Taking away any part of this seasoning...life...seems...dull and meaningless.

Without losing something..how can one knows what is most precious?
Without Downs..how can one knows what is Ups...
Without Heartaches...how can one knows what is Happiness...
Withour Fear....how can one knows what is Peace....

Just remember, becuz life with a mixture of all this seasoning....Life becomes richer...and wonderful.

I thank God once again..for each failure I have in my life..cuz it makes me stronger and helps me to be a better me.
Failure do not strike me down but only makes me stronger..don't you agree?
Tho it takes time to climb up again...
But important thing is..one gets up again..and not how long one takes to get up on her feet, dun you agree?
hee :)

Cheers that I am on my Feet again..
haha..I think my feet are getting bigger cuz they becomes more stable after each fall..hahahaha... :P


So..friends..have you get your mixing spoon ready?

Are you ready to 'mix-up' your life.... :P
Let's start mixing....... ")

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.