In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Thursday, March 6, 2008

Glory & Honor belongs to God!!!

Just finished revising thru my Dream Weaver programme to prepare for my web design project...Phew..its hard work trying hard to recall what I have been taught esp for not touching its for months..
Well..at least I managed to get to somewhere..thank God!!!
The Lord gives the Lord will provide!
I believe that since God gave me the chance to study my degree..God will provide my financial needs to it..
Giving me this web design project is one of the way to ease my financial burden..thus I believe God will lead me thru to do a good job for this project too..

I guess I exercise my brain too much..thus even now is about 3am..and I can't get to sleep cuz brain too active...and I know I need to sleep...
as I off the light in my room...I spent some time talking to God as usual before I sleep..thanking Him for helping me to recall and practice thru my DW programme ..I also prayed for my future..be it my work, study, walk with God and my relationship/ my future life partner...asking God to help me to be strong and get over the past failure in love..a bible verse came to me...

Its from the book of Job in the bible:

"Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The Lord gave and the Lord taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised."

“我赤身出于母胎,也必赤身归回。赏赐的是耶和华,收取的也是耶和华;耶和华的名是应当称颂的。”

There is time for everything. A time to gain and a time to lose....Seasons come..seasons go....The will of the Lord is the Best!
Trusting in the LORD that whatever happens, it happens for the good of those who love HIM.

Thus, I give thanks for everything..trusting the LORD till the end.
Only Love of God is forever and unchanging...
No man should boast of what he/she has right now..cuz..nothing can be achieve without the perfect will of God. Thus give all the thanks and glory to God and not ourselves nor man!

As mentioned in my header : 人心筹算自己的道路;惟耶和华指引他的脚步。-箴言16:9

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9
So, let us remind each other of this...and to humble ourselves...

If you are a christian, Be like one and live like one!
Be a christian who loves the LORD and giving LORD the glory and what HE deserve!
Not everyone is choosen by God to be a christian. Its the grace of God for us who are saved, not that we are good that any of us should boast.

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.