In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday


Today is Good Friday.
Do you know what is Good Friday about, other than its a public holiday?

Well, its a day of Hope for Man kind.
Without this day, we all live without Hope.

2000years ago, Jesus Christ the only Son of God came to earth to become man dwell among us, yet he is without sins (which man has), with a mission, that is not to enjoy the life of the king but rather to suffer and die.
To be nailed on the cross so as to pay the ransom for us (all mankind on earth).
Only the sinless's blood can wash away our sins.

Jesus took up all our sins on himself and was nailed on the cross so as to use His precious blood to wash away our sins.

As God, He has every power and ability not to be nailed on the cross but..He chose to die for you and me.

The greatest LOVE of all is AGAPE i.e. Sacrificial Love.
Since all of us have sins, we are separated from God and cannot enter into heaven.

God loves us but hated sins...And since God is Love and Justice at the same time, He cannot bear to let us His precious creation made in His Image to be thrown into eternal suffering (Hell) after we depart from this world..
He prepared mansions for you and me and wants us to be with HIM to enjoy eternal happiness (in Heaven). - mentioned in John 14:3

But no sins can enter into heaven.
Sins need to be punished.
Thus He had to send HIS one and only precious son Jesus Christ to die for you and me that we who believe in HIM and confess our sins, our sins will be cleanse and we will be able to go to heaven. (mentioned in John 3:16)

Becuz of this GREATEST LOVE OF ALL, we are able to realise how precious we are. And we live each day within this LOVE & Happiness & Peace, knowing that one day we will all return to this mansion UP THERE and meet our creator, Our Father and Our Saviour Jesus Christ there.

Thank you Father in Heaven! Thank you Jesus Christ! Thank you Holy Spirit!

This morning, while attending Good Friday Service in our mother Church, Zion Presbyterian Church, I was pondering on the greatest LOVE of all. My heart is filled with gratitude & thanks giving which no words can ever express.

Made a simple prayer - "Thank you Lord for creating me, for giving me life, for saving me from my sins, for forgiving and cleansing me of my sins, for giving me HOPE- as Jesus rose on the 3rd day - proving that He is God and victory of death that death no longer threatens me.
Most of all..thank you Lord for loving me and for making me who I am - for being Me, Angeline.

Thanks for everything!
I love you Lord!

Amen!"

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.