In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hairspray



Yesterday(wednesday) was my off day, as I was having flu..I slept till about 1pm to have my brunch..then I sit around abit..and went off to my favourite cinema..the best cinema in Singapore...the cinema in Century square..hmm...u must be wondering..how can a cinema in tampines town be better than any cinema in the city..
Well..I'm not sure about u..but the cinema in century square has the most comfortable seat for my size..
The seats are like huge cushion sofa that wraps around me..the leg space is good not too cramp like many other...and the back of the seats are kind of curve..thus u won't have aching body while watch the movie...and I kind of sink into the seats..so its really comfortable..there is the head rest too..I comfortable tuck my feet under each other onto the seats since I am having the entire row in the cinema myself..cuz its weekdays and afternoon 4pm..hahaha...

I bought a ticket to watch Hairspray..its a show basically about dance and persuing ur dreams..no matter how others might look at u...like the lead actress...she is fat but she knows she can dance very well..thus even tho everyone think its impossible for her to be on the dance tv show..she proved to them..that nothing is impossible and she did it...she even help to bring the black and the white together to dance in the tv show..
Its a very fun, touching and sincere show...Its so lively and real and it makes me wanna dance..I was siting laughing and dancing on my seat in the cinema..hahaha...

U guys must go and catch the show man! Its a fantastic show....

angel

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.