In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Saturday, August 18, 2007

A friend that seems lost yet found again..

Finally got to met up with Bill..after coming to a month..can't really remember exact how long..seems like years...

Bill has been really really busy that he hardly get in touch with me...be it even replying sms or emails...

Seriously other than he is abroad in Bangkok or else where in the world..we have never had such a long pause...

However, its really good to see Bill again just now...The first moment was kind of "strange" as we havent met up for "that" long..but when he sat down and we start chatting...that precious "long-lost" friendship feeling came back to me again..and I started laugh and find back myself again...kind of this buddy of mine....sorry I talked as if we havent met for years...hahaha..But Bill was himself as usual...seems at ease and funny and very concern all the time...and never fail to give compliment and encourage...and never fail to make me laugh..thanks Bill..

Tho i had to wait for him ...hmmm....for nearly...???? but its okie..cuz since that day I know him...I understand his nature of work...so...forgiven...haha..
And thanks to u Bill that I finally pick up a newspaper to read...thot...mostly the ads..haha..and spotted good Hp deals..

Oh cant wait to start the dance class with Bill next week...
again..if u guys wanna join the class let me know...
its really worth it..
Put on ur dancing shoes, come experience it yourself...and u will know what I mean by a good teacher...U will never regret that U have ever taken his dance class before..trust me...

angel

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.