In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ally McBeal

No wonder Bill and Me are close friends...
Cuz many times we think alike...
Suddenly I found something which I like and lost many years back from his blog today..
Yes, Ally McBeal...
I was once so crazy about her show...its a Never TO Miss Show!!! Die Die Must Watch one..haha..
so much so that even my mum who doesnt understand English named one of my dog Ally..cuz she is as skinny as Ally back then in that show..hahaha

Why do I love Ally McBeal...
Good question...
Cuz I feel that I am like her...always in my own world..and likes to imagine things like she does...and act the way she does...people might think I am a lunatic or what..and i am really happy in engrossing in my own world..
I guess I did that so often that all my friends in my high school/sec school..wrote in my autograph book saying "You are always in your own world...You seems so Happy all the time...Sometime I really feel like opening your brain and go inside to see what's inside there..what's going on in your world over there..."hee...

I feel so happy to see Ally McBeal in Bill's blog. Hee..Bill I did those crazy dance too..once in awhile like Ally McBeal with her dancing baby when no one is around..haha..Thanks for such a great encouragement.

You guys who have never taken Bill Calhoun's dance class will never know how great a dance teacher he is..cuz he makes dancing class fun and relax..never scold or shout or give u that stern look..."Hey u silly XXX, where's ur eyes, this is not the right way.." U will never get such things from his class...which I once suffered under a trainer..which i said Bye-bye to him after that terrible nitemare class..

I went back crying badly that nite after those insult...and Bill being my close friend..called me after his late meeting...seeing so many sms I sent him..he know he has to call me to make sure I am alright and comfort me...and he did..just as I was flooding my room...and blanket..haha..This is what I like about Bill...

I know...Joyce my best friend, dear u will say...cuz you din tell me and rather tell Bill than me..well..if I tell you I will cry even more..haha..Bill is the rite person for comfort and advise esp coming to dance..He assure me that I am not the one at fault and told me the instructor should be the one to make sure we enjoy the class..

That's what I truly believe..People can be good/great dancer..but he/she might not be a great teacher/instructor...Bill is talented in this area...
I am joining his new dance class next week..
If you are interested to join me and even if to experience one of his class..let me know or pop by his blog ...he has all the info there...

http://www.billcalhoun.blogspot.com/

Sorry Bill..hope u dun mind that i share this video clip of Ally McBeal and the dancing Baby here ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZuGh3BuFwE

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.