In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Monday, May 5, 2008

Smell of the New Spring....

Just now as I was on my way back in the bus....Suddenly..I have this special feeling..that something good is gonna happen to me soon....
A smell of the coming Spring...

I was suddenly so looking forward and longing for the arrival of my new Spring.
The freshness brought in by the breeze of the Spring...

As I reached home, after my shower..Daddy came up to me asking if I have anyone special right now...I said nope...Still waiting for the right one to come.

He then proposed to tie a knot between me and someone I knew and admire since young.
Someone who is so near yet so far...
We knew each other since childhood...but never really get a chance to really talk..
probably becuz I am shy infront of this person I admire.

He is a very nice, caring and filiar guy for what I know. Good looking..Good heart..and best of all a christian.

I am excited..but din wanna make it too obvious..haha
just giggle..and told my dad, yes he is a nice guy...but dun make any of us embarrased...let nature take its course...There is nothing parents can do about it.
Ultimately..its us who make the choice.

You know...I used to tell my mum that I wish she could be like the korean mother's helping me to match make..Cuz Mothers have seen many things and know what is good and bad for their children and thus their recommendation is trustworthy.
People in the past married those people who they were match-made..and their marriage life last longer...as compared to present marriage.

Tho I may seems trendy..but..I am very tradition..in marriage value..and believe that Woman's most precious 'thing' should reserve for her husband only.
Like what the bible teaches Marriage is Holy. The bed should be kept holy for marriage. Nowsadays people treat sex like sweets...and do not keep their boundaries.
No doubt there will be time of intimacy when we might be temptated to go overboard..
But let's keep our best for the wedding nite and make it a special one huh?

Haha..so much of 'sex-education' or dos and don't of the Bible...
but just remember..Bible only teaches for the goodwill of we human...who God loves dearly.

Nite everyone...

Not sure if the smell of Spring is for real...but who cares...this week is my birthday week...so I am gonna stay pretty and happy.

cheers :)

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.